Sunday, August 1, 2010

Story time Tuesday mornings in Burnside Park!

Kennedy Plaza is organizing some great events this Summer in Burnside Park, (the one with the beautiful fountain right next to the bus station). For the kiddies, every Tuesday morning from 10 AM - 11AM a different local author and/or illustrator will be reading books!
           
I will be reading some of my favorite books this Tuesday August 3rd with Peter Mandel, who will be opening the hour with a reading from his newest book.
           
Then on Tuesday August 31st I will be reading my book THE CROW (A Not So Scary Story), and my new book SUNDAY LOVE! 
           
For more information on this event, and to see the list of other performers go to KidoInfo.com/ri


Let's hope for some more of this beautiful weather, and I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment